Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: Fuel prices?

Re: Fuel prices?

Vote Liberal or NDP and look forward to $2.50 or more within 5 years. The only escape is to go EV and skip buying the gas.

Honestly do people really believe a change in government will make that big a difference in fuel prices. Gas prices in Alberta have risen by over 13 cents/liter in just over a month with a Conservative party. As far as electricity, the governments will just let the price be decided by the market, much as they have done with rental prices across the country for housing. The only way things are going to get better is when people are backed into a corner financially. When they can't afford to pay to put a roof over their head, and put food on the table. When they are mad enough to demonstrate and bring the country to a stand still. We are not there yet....but in my opinion we are getting close.

Euro Farmers rioting in the streets over operating costs.....where did it get them
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Quote Originally Posted by high horse Hal View Post
    Euro Farmers rioting in the streets over operating costs.....where did it get them
    At least they have the balls to stand up,not like us Canadians that just watch and bitch…
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by britman101 View Post
    Honestly do people really believe a change in government will make that big a difference in fuel prices. Gas prices in Alberta have risen by over 13 cents/liter in just over a month with a Conservative party. As far as electricity, the governments will just let the price be decided by the market, much as they have done with rental prices across the country for housing. The only way things are going to get better is when people are backed into a corner financially. When they can't afford to pay to put a roof over their head, and put food on the table. When they are mad enough to demonstrate and bring the country to a stand still. We are not there yet....but in my opinion we are getting close.
    Apparently the Capitol Gains Tax went from 50% to 65% today. Turd-hole is trying his best to kill this country. I thank dog I don’t have kids!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Today lunch time-same place
    Diesel $1.88
    Reg $2.10 per litre
    Diesel $1.86
    Reg $2.06 per litre
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Last week in Sherwood Park, Alberta $1.47+ ... today in Brentwood Bay, BC $2.06+
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Diesel $1.86
    Reg $2.06 per litre
    Diesel $1.86
    Reg $2.02 per litre
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein