Thread: Fuel prices?

Re: Fuel prices?

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Today-same place lunch time
    Diesel $1.88
    Reg $1.86 per litre
    Today-same place after lunch
    Diesel $1.82
    Reg $1.86 per litre-(was $1.88 just before)
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Diesel in Courtenay today

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Today-same place after lunch
    Diesel $1.82
    Reg $1.86 per litre-(was $1.88 just before)
    Today-same place lunch time
    Diesel $1.89
    Reg $1.90 per litre
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

$1.28 CAD per liter of reg in Spokane. That’s almost free! Two weeks ago in Oregon I paid $1.02 CAD.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    $1.28 CAD per liter of reg in Spokane. That’s almost free! Two weeks ago in Oregon I paid $1.02 CAD.
    It looks like an Edmonton regular gas price. 1.33CAD. In Westbank BC 1.63CAD
    Last edited by tadpole; 03-11-2024 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tadpole View Post
    I filled up with reg gas @ $139.9/liter at my local out of the way gas station west of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta yesterday later I saw it from $130.9 to $139.9 in Rocky.
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Quote Originally Posted by tadpole View Post
    Our local BC side of the border is $1.68 for regular. The nice thing is, the USA station right at the border is actually owned by four local BC families. So even if I buy gas in the US, I’m supporting local business. The BC side gas stations are owned by the same “consortium” that owns ALL the “independent” stations from Princeton to Castlegar on Hwy 3. It’s a group from India and they gouge pricing big time. Trail BC (the next closest town) is consistently $0.20 per liter less than the rest of these a-hole stations.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Our local BC side of the border is $1.68 for regular. The nice thing is, the USA station right at the border is actually owned by four local BC families. So even if I buy gas in the US, I’m supporting local business. The BC side gas stations are owned by the same “consortium” that owns ALL the “independent” stations from Princeton to Castlegar on Hwy 3. It’s a group from India and they gouge pricing big time. Trail BC (the next closest town) is consistently $0.20 per liter less than the rest of these a-hole stations.
    I'm not sure I'm so worried about my spending supporting local businesses. At this point, I am only worried about how I can save at the pump and if that means my dollars are injected into the US economy...so be it. When I'm saving $50/fill, I'll give my money to anyone other than Canadian gas stations.

Higher and higher gas prices every year have become normal...
    I am away April 27, 28, 29 and unable to respond to PM's
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

Quote Originally Posted by guntech View Post
    Higher and higher gas prices every year have become normal...
    Not normal but unfortunately accepted.