Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jesse's Updates

Re: Jesse's Updates

Folks run red lights and cause accidents, truckers pass on double yellows and have killed people. We are full of mistakes.

Back on track, I admire Jesse and his efforts. He is horribly intelligent and is extremely dedicated to our wildlife concerns.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Folks run red lights and cause accidents, truckers pass on double yellows and have killed people. We are full of mistakes.
    Don’t you think we should work on correcting our mistakes?
    Or is running a red light or crossing a yellow line fair play while hunting?
    Hunter education needs to be taken up a notch or two.

Walk out of your Whitetail blind after last light wearing your headlamp stamping out of a rd closure in 2 ft of snow.....only to see truck headlights coming from unregulated hunters on their way in for a night hunt.

Trying to fish with your barbless hook on a river for a tight opening do to conservation concerns .....yet there are gill nets where you are hoping to get your 2 fish while hundreds are rotting on the bank behind you.

Education,yes.

It is a very complex issue however when there is zero conservation enforcement when blatant abuse of fish and wildlife goes on in front of you.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Don’t you think we should work on correcting our mistakes?
    Or is running a red light or crossing a yellow line fair play while hunting?
    Hunter education needs to be taken up a notch or two.
    I wouldnt really call those actions a mistake, but more a choice
    just as pulling the trigger on an animal its a choice someone
    is making to do.
    Yes more education and more concern for wildlife.

Walk out of your Whitetail blind after last light wearing your headlamp stamping out of a rd closure in 2 ft of snow.....only to see truck headlights coming from unregulated hunters on their way in for a night hunt.

Trying to fish with your barbless hook on a river for a tight opening do to conservation concerns .....yet there are gill nets where you are hoping to get your 2 fish while hundreds are rotting on the bank behind you.

Education,yes.

It is a very complex issue however when there is zero conservation enforcement when blatant abuse of fish and wildlife goes on in front of you.
    Looks like you’re trying to justify one’s wrong because of wrongs done by others…….

BV .....you know i am kind to a fault

BV .....you know i am kind to a fault
    Yes….you are such a compassionate soul……

It's actually kind of sad that HTL has to post these updates . BCWF members get these updates via email .
    Not a knock against you HTL , just commenting on lack of support for the BCWF by others .

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    It's actually kind of sad that HTL has to post these updates . BCWF members get these updates via email .
    Not a knock against you HTL , just commenting on lack of support for the BCWF by others .
    Maybe posting these updates will lead to more support for the BCWF because people here will start to hear what they are actually doing. My biggest complaint about the BCWF is they don't communicate to the "citizens of BC", (the people who vote) about what they are doing and how hunters and fishers contribute to the management of wildlife in the Province.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Maybe posting these updates will lead to more support for the BCWF because people here will start to hear what they are actually doing. My biggest complaint about the BCWF is they don't communicate to the "citizens of BC", (the people who vote) about what they are doing and how hunters and fishers contribute to the management of wildlife in the Province.
    Can't argue with that .

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.