Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luxe Ordering Experience- Worst Ever

Re: Luxe Ordering Experience- Worst Ever

I ordered a tent from Seek Outdoors, it was great having someone willing to actually talk to you on the phone and answer questions. It seemed like a luxury to get an order confirmation email as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Weird. My ordering experience was perfect. Zero issues. Tent was shipped right away and I had it in a couple of days. It’s a nice tent too. I did try to order by phone, but there is a message saying just order online, so I did.
    I know. It is weird. I’ve got two Luxe tents and three of my buddies have Luxe tents. None of us had much issue. All are happy with their purchase.
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

Here’s an example of over and above customer service. I contacted mr for a new waist buckle for my Marshall that i purchased second hand. In my email I had full intentions of paying for a buckle and shipping, but they shipped me out two new buckles and some stickers free of charge. The guy on the other end of the email also asked how I was liking my other mystery ranch products and I gave him a. Couple of ideas on some upgrades for their camera dslr chest rig which I just purchased. He seemed happy to take the constructive criticism.

Too notch company to deal with.

Is luxe out of business? It sure looks like it.

I blew mine up with tannerite last week
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Ha! I had a similar experience with MR last year, they expidited shipping for a replacement buckle that i lost the tensioner for. No cost to me and made it to me for my trip.