Thread: LEH Draw Odds

LEH Draw Odds

I was fortunate enough to draw my 1st LEH authorization. The draw odds for my hunt are printed on it. Is there a list 2022 draw odds published? Or do I just have to wait for next year's synopsis. Knowing this year's odds would go a long way in picking my vacation days.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LEH Draw Odds

Quote Originally Posted by acal57 View Post
    I was fortunate enough to draw my 1st LEH authorization. The draw odds for my hunt are printed on it. Is there a list 2022 draw odds published? Or do I just have to wait for next year's synopsis. Knowing this year's odds would go a long way in picking my vacation days.
    Congrats! You draw for goat? I’ve never seen the list of all the odds posted in advance of next season but I suspect you could ask the ministry for the info and see what they say. That said depending upon what species and area you are looking at the odds don’t significantly change year after year unless they reduce or increase the allocations. Look at the historical draw odds if you have the previous years hardcopies of the synopsis.
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

I have copies of all the LEH synopsis going back to 2004 if you want to look up the historical data on them... there is also a post somewhere here that has a link to all the historical government data including harvest numbers vs allocations

Draw odds are some get 5 draws in 6 years and others have been sitting for 20 years without a draw lol

You can email them directly and ask for specific areas odds drawn for this year. I've done it in the past. Not sure why they dont give you the odds unless you won.

Quote Originally Posted by sed8ed View Post
    I have copies of all the LEH synopsis going back to 2004 if you want to look up the historical data on them... there is also a post somewhere here that has a link to all the historical government data including harvest numbers vs allocations
    Link to said LEH stats:
    https://catalogue.data.gov.bc.ca/dat...o-current.xlsx