Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEH moose 7B... bull tag isnt a bull tag

Re: LEH moose 7B... bull tag isnt a bull tag

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    My work as well as our 30+ cameras say differently. We see quite a few good bulls every year, especially on natural licks. I see half a dozen legal bulls, tri's or 10+points, pretty well every year, but most are on property that I don't have permission to hunt moose on. That's the problem with the the tag numbers, more on less access and less on more access.

There is legal bulls around, you just have to dig for them.

Cheers

SS
    Ya, I'm not arguing there there aren't tri-palms around, I've shot a few in the farmland myself, but it's a lower proportion of the local bulls that make that cut as they just typically don't get as large compared to in the mountains or north. Maybe that'll change a bit without any in-betweeners getting shot in Aug now. Hard to say how it'll all play out.

Re: LEH moose 7B... bull tag isnt a bull tag

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    I’m getting FED UP with all the negative narrative about our future hunting / fishing prospects ! What about us that were born here also . We need a massive protest and some sort of action concerning our future on these topics !
    How about a US TOO MOVEMENT !
    Arctic Lake
    I like your enthusiasm but I think it's going to be an uphill battle against greater society's views towards us folks. Hard not to get a bit discouraged I guess.

Sadly, there are a lot of people in this dumpster-fire of a province that think Horgan is out there righting all the wrongs of the world.

"I don't feel like Satan, but I am to them.."