Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

Is anyone or group, BCWF or BC guide assocation going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations and LEH. Is it possible to do this as this decision was not based on sciencific based and is total BS

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

ya, not much chance of that if the press release stated they spoke with the BCWF prior to the decision.

Re: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

Quote Originally Posted by XPEIer View Post
    ya, not much chance of that if the press release stated they spoke with the BCWF prior to the decision.
    Wrong please contact iron noggin we need to assemble a team...

And hopefully a go fund me gets started for it soon. My next rifle fund is going to get donated to the legal challenge since I won't have much use for it at this rate...

Arrow Re: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

I am involved with one group that will be taking the matter to court.
    Just getting the ducks in a row so we stand a decent chance of success.
    More on this as it becomes available.

The BCWF cannot engage directly in such litigation I believe.

I would be rather surprised if the GOABC did not launch a case soon themselves...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Thumbs down Re: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

I just now received some very grim news.
    The folks that I had been working with on this file have decided not to pursue the matter legally.
    They cited several reasons, the foremost being they believe the case is not winnable.

I am beyond frustrated at this point.

If anyone has any other options or ideas I would be all ears.
    More than willing to throw what I can in terms of time & energy towards getting this BS overturned.

Really REALLY Bummed Out!
    Nog
    Last edited by IronNoggin; 05-24-2022 at 12:55 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Well, I am not surprised.

And again, like a broken record, if we can’t win from the outside, then the only way is “within” the political system.
    More hunting and fishing folks to be involved in politics.
    If not, it’s game over real soon.

I am of the opinion most of our hunts will be either closed or Leh within 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

The BCWF cannot engage directly in such litigation I believe.

I would be rather surprised if the GOABC did not launch a case soon themselves...

Nog
    My understanding corresponds to yours, Nog.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

I just now received some very grim news.
    Nog
    Sad to hear that.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Well, I am not surprised.

And again, like a broken record, if we can’t win from the outside, then the only way is “within” the political system.
    More hunting and fishing folks to be involved in politics.
    If not, it’s game over real soon.

I am of the opinion most of our hunts will be either closed or Leh within 20 years.
    The way things are speeding up in the last 5 years, I'd guess we have 5 years until opportunity is so low it will take the fun out of it for most..let alone being able to justify hunting costs to the wife by bringing home 400 lbs of moose meat.
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Normally protesters annoy the hell out of me but got to give credit to the tree huggers throwing horse shit at Horgans office. Thinking we need to do the same to all ministers/givernment officials involved.