Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

Re: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Well, I am not surprised.

And again, like a broken record, if we can’t win from the outside, then the only way is “within” the political system.
    More hunting and fishing folks to be involved in politics.
    If not, it’s game over real soon.

I am of the opinion most of our hunts will be either closed or Leh within 20 years.
    I absolutely agree with that, we have to run candidates in every riding.

Re: Is anyone or group going to take the NDP gov to court over the new 7b regulations

hmmmmm OK OK..I will run for premier of BC..LOL..hmmm on second sane reflection..thats a BIG step down...
    thinking 5 years will end ALL hunting by second nation taxpayers..
    fred

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    My understanding corresponds to yours, Nog.

Sad to hear that.
    And BCWF is doing .................................................. ............
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

What do we get for the shite load of taxes… Nothing but double talk and handing over the natural resources to others .
    All citizens are equal in this province as far as I’m concerned.
    They sure as heck charge me enough darn taxes every year.
    Id like to be given some credit as being a part owner of the resources like the FN peoples are..
    I am not a second class citizen, please stop treating me like one Mr Horgan!!