Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2022 LEH Hunting Changes Out

Re: 2022 LEH Hunting Changes Out

There is a rage building,I pay my taxes I do what they(overlords in Vic) tell me but why am I blamed for the injustices ,why do I have to sacrifice the things that have been inundated by my forefathers FOR GENERATIONS ,no more play by the rules I was told as a young man thats what good people do ,sure and be treated like the poor working class sap they love to tread on ,no more rules ,they are not using common sense or science based process why should we ,have had it with the Vic boys and their stumbling stupidity ,,,unforgiveable so enough....

You will be paying your property taxes to the Indians.Think of how much money the government will save.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8 white hunter View Post
    You will be paying your property taxes to the Indians.Think of how much money the government will save.
    Oh I get it, I think!

The Indians made this place, (British Columbia) so we pay the creator!?!?!
    Right, it’s all clear now.

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    Soon you’ll only hunt if you’re First Nations or rich and can pay a guide
    Soon is NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    Soon you’ll only hunt if you’re First Nations or rich and can pay a guide
    This is exactly what just happened! And the fools that said LEH doesn’t sound that bad and didn’t even want to fight it sure didn’t help. The natives and outfitters just got the lion share of what’s left and the residents got screwed! This is just the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8 white hunter View Post
    You already are, the govt collects it from you by force and just gives it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by backcountry99 View Post
    This is exactly what just happened! And the fools that said LEH doesn’t sound that bad and didn’t even want to fight it sure didn’t help. The natives and outfitters just got the lion share of what’s left and the residents got screwed! This is just the beginning
    The LEH was bad right from the start, it's pretty sad when foreign or wealthy hunters can access tags while resident hunters have to win a lottery for one. IF there is a need for an LEH to limit harvests to protect the game populations then there should be no commercial hunting permitted. Residents should always come first.

I have yet to see anywhere what the recent changes to 7B mean for GO's. Can someone provide some accurate information about allocation changes, if any, for them?

hey....do you hear that sound....that sucking sound...not sure if it is the vacuum of information on this or just the general sound of the NDP

word is Region 6's review is July 1 if Moose will be LEH the following year and closing Caribou