Thread: Hunting Texas

Hunting Texas

So I will have to travel to Texas fairly regularly for work in the coming years, and al looking into combining a trip or two with a hunt down there. Just starting to research cost and logistics, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone has done that before? Any companies you can recommend? Anything to look out for? I am fairly open as to what game but Aoudat looks really cool.

All tips appreciated...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting Texas

Looks like you came up zip with the tips. Have you figured out anything on your own?
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Hunting in Texas is all private I think. If you have the money sounds like it's really good.

A guy I work with has some family down there. He had a bunch of night vision videos of them hunting hogs in the dark with ar-15s. It looked like a pretty good time.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.