Thread: Looking to meet and find new mountain goat,sheep hunters and maybe elk

Looking to meet and find new mountain goat,sheep hunters and maybe elk

Due to scheduling and logistics for a few of my hunting buddies I'm looking to meet some more dedicated people to hunt mainly mountain goat and rams with elk thrown in later in the season I have the last half of August off and the last week of Sept and first week of October I have all my own gear ect and I'm looking for 2-3 others that would like to organize a trip please have some experience I'm not looking to train a completely new green hunter. I don't want your hunting spot I have my own or we can chose a whole new area I'm down for what ever iv been training cardio/heavy resistance in the gym since November of last year getting ready for this up coming season please be in shape pm me if interested you don't have to be super man but please be able to hike for short 2-3 day trips into the alpine
    Last edited by 338edgehunter; 06-10-2022 at 06:24 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking to meet and find new mountain goat,sheep hunters and maybe elk

Forgot to add for this year a jet boat in or horse would prob be more feasible depending on costs of flying ect. So far got 2 guys that are geared up and rdy to roll were thinking if the lehs work out we might have a bison opertunity to.