Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best way to deal with/convert anti-hunter

Re: Best way to deal with/convert anti-hunter

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Probably for the same reason hunters find it necessary to go to a hunting or gun show wearing their camo. Wtf is up with that? You're at a hunting show. We KNOW you hunt. Why you gotta be a total douche and show up in your full Sitka getup?
    So the Wife can't find me amongst all the other camo wearers.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Probably for the same reason hunters find it necessary to go to a hunting or gun show wearing their camo. Wtf is up with that? You're at a hunting show. We KNOW you hunt. Why you gotta be a total douche and show up in your full Sitka getup?
    I regularly wear my First Lite non-camo wool stuff, because frankly, it is BY FAR the most comfortable clothing I’ve worn in decades, and one of my old ski bum friends is the owner/founder of FL and I like to support and spread the word on his business. I only wear camo when hunting turkeys or waterfowl though, but my only down jacket is Fusion, so that does get some non hunting wear. Would I go to an outdoor show in full camo? Uhhh, no.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    So the Wife can't find me amongst all the other camo wearers.
    Damn, might have to re-think the above^^^

not for the vegans...they are fanatics...did you know that there is vegan dental floss.....it means no bees wax on it...as vegans believe bees are enslaved to make products like honey or bees wax (funny how they seem to draw the line at eating food pollenated by bees as I imagine that would include most food!)
    Quote Originally Posted by .330 Dakota View Post
    Id be willing to bet if you did a "deep dive" into the contents of those pills, powders etc, you would find animal biproducts somewhere

The hypocrisy and stupidity of humans knows no bounds. If vegans really wanted to make change, they would boycott the use of all products produced by normal food eating individuals. Every time they turn on the TV, or drive their car, or peddle their bikes, they are using products that earns theirs makers paychecks, which in turn can be used to buy meat for them to eat. So by buying a TV, you are killing a cow. Or enabling someone else to. It’s a ridiculous rabbit hole to go down!

Quote Originally Posted by .330 Dakota View Post
    Id be willing to bet if you did a "deep dive" into the contents of those pills, powders etc, you would find animal biproducts somewhere
    Wouldn't doubt it!!