Thread: Tri colour, tri testicle fatty.

Threaded View

Tri colour, tri testicle fatty.

I’m sure that the title will get a lot of weird looks aha

just returning from my annual spring bear hunt..
    I am going to work up an actual hunting thread on this hunt..

but curiosity is getting the best of me..

has anyone harvested a tri Color bear before ? Or a bear with 3 nuts?

I was lucky enough to harvest my largest bear(heaviest not longest or biggest skull)
    this bear had long jet black fur along its head neck and back, and shorter scruffy dark brown fur for all 4 legs and then a peanut butter light brown muzzle..

I was pretty shocked when I walked up to the bear.. but upon deboning and skinning we found three testicles… I wonder if all that extra testosterone helped this brute grow? Lol

managed to get 135lbs of deboned meat off this guy and 25 lbs of perfect liquids tallow, never have I shot a bear with this much fat, and usually the fat is white and kind of hard.. this fat was like jello, covered in bear oil up to elbows by the end of it.. so far I’ve rendered down 5Ls with tonnes to go!

and then the icing on the cake.. this boy has 2/5 toes on his front foot, looks like he was fighting with a bigger? Bear and got his 3 middle claws and toes bit clean off behind the knuckles.. healed up perfectly and didn’t seem to hinder this dude a bit.. he managed to run 150 yards up a steep hill to a cliff face before stopping and giving me a shot, much to my delight he fell down the cliff and ended up much closer to me lol

will post thread with pictures and everything once I’m unpacked and organized but curiosity has got the best of me.

wondering if maybe the legs are different Color from being rubbed out? But it both seems too early and the Color and hair density is too uniform across all portions.

sorry for the delay! It’s been moving and mushroom picking time..

these go great with bear kielbasa !!

how to link an image in html

Last edited by RyoTHC; 06-06-2022 at 08:21 PM.

2. Site Sponsor