Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Float planes northern BC

Re: Float planes northern BC

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    here's hoping, partner and I had a flight booked for a bou hunt (our first fly in) for quite some time. I've been planning an elk hunt as an alternative trip assuming the worst (govt closing it all down in Reg 6/7). Still, hoping we get our reg 6 caribou fly in hunt this fall but would be a shame if our first is also our last.

Shitty any way we look at it
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseNuts View Post
    What are peoples experiences with Black Sheep out of Watson Lake?
    I heard great things from black sheep. Last year was my only experience doing a flying hunt and it was the worst hunt experience of my life and that was with BC Yukon air will never ever fly with them again

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    I heard great things from black sheep. Last year was my only experience doing a flying hunt and it was the worst hunt experience of my life and that was with BC Yukon air will never ever fly with them again
    Yep have had some pretty shakey experiences the last few times I've tried to fly. Black Sheep was great to deal with when we flew with them, and no BS to deal with.

If anyone wants my flight onto the plateau for caribou out of Dease Lake Sept 10th - 22nd of this year let me know. I had a change of plans with my Alberta friends. I didn’t put a deposit down so not out any money.
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    If anyone wants my flight onto the plateau for caribou out of Dease Lake Sept 10th - 22nd of this year let me know. I had a change of plans with my Alberta friends. I didn’t put a deposit down so not out any money.
    spatsizi I assume? and is that a GOS hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Evanguy View Post
    spatsizi I assume? and is that a GOS hunt?
    The Kawdy. Just a resident flight GOS
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    The Kawdy. Just a resident flight GOS
    So tempting. Wish I didnt have a few other plans. The way things are going who knows what chances a guy will have at caribou in the future.