Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian band declares Ashnola valley protected

Re: Indian band declares Ashnola valley protected

I am at my wits end with this province/country. It seems every other month people like me are getting the shit end of the stick. It’s full on harassment and discrimination at this point. I’m bad because I’m white, I’m male, I work in forestry, I’m a hunter, I’m a fisherman and I’m a despicable gun owner. Sign me up I’m ready for battle so my kids can enjoy what I have enjoyed up until this time in my life.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    I am at my wits end with this province/country. It seems every other month people like me are getting the shit end of the stick. It痴 full on harassment and discrimination at this point. I知 bad because I知 white, I知 male, I work in forestry, I知 a hunter, I知 a fisherman and I知 a despicable gun owner. Sign me up I知 ready for battle so my kids can enjoy what I have enjoyed up until this time in my life.
    Bang on...

I doubt you could ever convince business owners to do it....but lobby them and have EVERY business of EVERY kind stop selling ANYTHING to band members. No groceries, no hardware, clothes....NOTHING. if they want to keep everyone out...return the favor.

Jmo
    Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

When does this end? It's only going to get worse with the dipsh*t in charge. Natives aren't native to BC, they're from eastern asia and like all of us we all originated from another place. I know some awesome native people that work hard and don't have the poor me hand out card that think the lazy embarrass them! Get over it ffs! We're all immigrants from somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeVee View Post
    When does this end? It's only going to get worse with the dipsh*t in charge. Natives aren't native to BC, they're from eastern asia and like all of us we all originated from another place. I know some awesome native people that work hard and don't have the poor me hand out card that think the lazy embarrass them! Get over it ffs! We're all immigrants from somewhere!
    Simple answer, it is not going to until we push back and "just say no".

I'm ready to put some of my comfort on the line to actively fight this, whether it is there in the flesh or whatever else any of us can come up with

Who wants to do a bear derby in two weeks?
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

I would join

If this picks up steam we should get a thread going to try and get numbers up

Well from what I read the Indians just declared it, I don’t believe it’s recognized by the government yet.. but getting pretty annoyed as non Indians keep getting the shit end of the stick
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Damn, this is terrible. FN can't even maintain their house let alone land or animals.
    Just a conspiracy bro!