Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Indian band declares Ashnola valley protected

Re: Indian band declares Ashnola valley protected

Drove through there last October and didn’t notice anything different.
    Hunted the area and had no issues (but we had hiked in so far we wouldn’t see a soul)

There were a few hunt camps set up on the road and passed a few guys truck hunting.

I drove up towards Ashnola Valley last weekend, the road was blocked off after the big camp site - a few kms past the red Bridge. I'm not sure if it is blocked because of the fire or now that it's considered protected. There were also new signs about the area being protected. Nice area and I'm concerned I'll not get a chance to hunt up there again.

Quote Originally Posted by dfitzbc View Post
    I drove up towards Ashnola Valley last weekend, the road was blocked off after the big camp site - a few kms past the red Bridge. I'm not sure if it is blocked because of the fire or now that it's considered protected. There were also new signs about the area being protected. Nice area and I'm concerned I'll not get a chance to hunt up there again.
    Noted……………
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

I am sure it's just closed due to the recent fire but wouldn't be surprised if the fire is used as a catalyst to pursue their agenda.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    I am sure it's just closed due to the recent fire but wouldn't be surprised if the fire is used as a catalyst to pursue their agenda.
    100% it will, and it will be in more areas than just there.