Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian band declares Ashnola valley protected

Indian band declares Ashnola valley protected

I can tell ya, but you know I' ll be lying to you!!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Indian band declares Ashnola valley protected

And here we go again. Curious to see how this will effect outdoor use including hunting, camping and fishing. Thats a large persitne area that I have spent some wonderful time in. This is very concerning.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Is there going to be any place left for us to do what we love in the great outdoors ? I’m having a sense of remorse for the times I sat on my ass when I could have been OUT THERE ! What a mistake I made ! I do think however if Joe Average gets more and more restrictions placed upon them they are going to be very dis pleased !

Arctic Lake a
    Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    And here we go again. Curious to see how this will effect outdoor use including hunting, camping and fishing. Thats a large persitne area that I have spent some wonderful time in. This is very concerning.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Yup, here we go.
    And last year I talked about my MD shunting area and how the local bands would like to see full on closures as well.
    Its only a matter of time.

Its only a matter of time before we have to go to local FN's office to buy our hunting-Fishing licence and tags .
    Thanks John Horgan and the NDP you slimy pricks
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    Just the tip of a very large Ice Berg thats coming down the pipe .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Its only a matter of time before we have to go to local FN's office to buy our hunting-Fishing licence and tags .
    Took my daughter to the driving range by museum last night.
    You all can guess what political affiliated signs are up in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Serious question. Our license fees are not going back into conservation or the area we generally hunt in, if managed properly isn't this a better alternative? We've seen manage to zero for farrrr to long.

And I declare a thumb war?
    who really cares at this point.

maybe once they have all “their” land, the handouts can stop, and then they will quickly sell it all back to us.