Thread: New Hunter Region 2

New Hunter Region 2

Hello folks!

I am a new hunter out of lower mainland and would love to learn more from other's that have been doing this for a lot longer. If you are up for mentoring someone new to hunting, I would really appreciate your time.

Even if you are a new hunter, I would love to meet new people out of lower mainland with the same interests and maybe team up for the future.

Thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Hunter Region 2

Sent you a pm

I thought there would be more new hunters willing to partner up, but sounds like I might be the only one

Quote Originally Posted by machog View Post
    I thought there would be more new hunters willing to partner up, but sounds like I might be the only one
    It would help if you gave an introduction, maybe your first name whats your age experience with hunting or even camping etc

What your career field is for some examples, do you shoot guns and archery etc.

You should state what type of hunting you are interested in too and maybe where you are based and how far you are willing to go

Hunters can be a fickle group. We are for the most part of the same mind but cannot hunt with everyone equally. Get out the and learn your area then as you evolve your hunting buddies will too.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I am a male in mid-30’s. My friends call me G. I am at a very early stage of my hunting journey.

I am based out of lower mainland and am willing to drive upto 8-12 hours for a hunting trip.

I have backpacked in the past and am quite fit to hike and hunt instead of just doing it from a road/truck.

I have spent the last year getting very comfortable with my rifle and would like to go for a deer to start with ( black/white tailed or a muley)

I have spent time learning from online resources and podcasts alot over the last 18 months as well.

Feel free to hit me up anytime.