Thread: Steelhead Futures, British Columbia Style

Thumbs down Steelhead Futures, British Columbia Style

Hooton:

"It’s well understood that modern day governments are in a constant state of flux in terms of who’s who in the zoo. If there’s a better example of that than the three governments whose jurisdictions and responsibilities bear on British Columbia steelhead, I’m not aware of it. Standard fare for both Canada’s federal government and our provincial government is pre-election lock downs followed by all ahead stop post-election while new cabinet ministers are assigned their ever shifting priorities and given adequate time to become familiar with all their new responsibilities. That becomes the convenient excuse for interminable inertia. BC has compounded that inevitable outcome with re-organization of its cabinet. I’ll try and explain what is emerging from the fog that has been surrounding the steelhead file since last fall and the present. The First Nations governments are in a different universe in terms of defined organization. I won’t even attempt to deal with that, other than to recognize they are now the loudest voice of the three and could easily trump plans and expectations of the other two."

http://steelheadvoices.com/?p=3032
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Steelhead Futures, British Columbia Style

Re: Steelhead Futures, British Columbia Style

Tells me where we are headed with 7b as well in a philosophical sense.
    More overplayed pencil pushers and not much else.
    Sounds like there are a few jobs available.
    Maybe you should throw yourself into the running for a job Nog!!???
    Time to fill these spots with people who have a clue and give a shit rather than all these side bar committees a d
    organizations that neither feds or province listen to.
    The future just gets worse and worse, imo.

Thumbs down Re: Steelhead Futures, British Columbia Style

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    ... Maybe you should throw yourself into the running for a job Nog!!???
    I'll pass. Spent enough years conducting field studies, making scientific reports & recommendations only to see them tossed on a back room shelf and promptly forgotten. Don't feel much need for banging my head off the brick wall yet again.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me