Re: Leh

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Well then, I wish you good luck.
    I think it is very soon?
    I am out this season.
    Maybe even permanently.
    What do you mean by that?
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    What do you mean by that?
    Well, I had some big changes occur back in February that we all inevitably deal with at some point in our lives.
    I already had some changes occur both physically and this financially about 8 years ago.
    With losing my father, I lost a great hunting partner and truly the only hunting partner that I could rely on.
    And with that, some of the modern day comforts as well.
    Unfortunately my brother never shared a passion for the outdoors.
    And now wants his half of everything, regardless of impact to me.
    Anyways, this season I will most likely be too side tracked with family affairs.
    And the future doesn’t look bright as well.
    My first responsibility is to my wife and daughter and getting them a house they deserve.
    Ig that means sacrificing the truck/camper so be it.
    Time will tell.
    I appreciate the concern in your question.
    Atleast I still have gear for salmon fishing and a friend with a boat.

Unfortunately my brother now wants his half of everything, regardless of impact to me..
    I feel your pain. My “favourite” sister was executor of our fathers estate. She personally screwed me out of tens of thousands of dollars that he left me, and then tried to charge myself and two other siblings $60,000 to be executor, when she was already the largest beneficiary. She is now in my phone contacts under “greedy cun*”.

I also sold my dream camper in order to buy a house for my family. It’s just what you do. I bought a new teepee tent, and will use that instead this year. It won’t be a custom built Northern Lite, but I will have just as much fun when out chasing supper!
    Last edited by Redthies; 04-12-2022 at 09:51 PM.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Well, I had some big changes occur back in February that we all inevitably deal with at some point in our lives.
    I already had some changes occur both physically and this financially about 8 years ago.
    With losing my father, I lost a great hunting partner and truly the only hunting partner that I could rely on.
    Anyways, this season I will most likely be too side tracked with family affairs.
    My first responsibility is to my wife and daughter and getting them a house they deserve.
    Time will tell.

Sorry to hear all that, life is always a struggle, but keep your chin up and certainly don't give up.
    Myself, I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be around, but try not to let that consume my daily life.
    Cheers, Otto
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In;[URL="tel:2334624"
    2334624[/URL]]Well, I had some big changes occur back in February that we all inevitably deal with at some point in our lives.
    Time will tell.
    Greed kills families unfortunately, but keep your head up and be proud of what you’re doing to get a house, will pay off in spades
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Time will tell.
    Having lost my own dad a bit over a year ago, I’m all too aware of how painful that can be on it’s own, without the added issues and drama you speak of. That said, if you and your dad shared a love of the outdoors, hunting…, I can’t help but think he’d want you to continue in those ways when and where you can. It may not be this season, or even next, but you’ll know when it’s time. I’m sure you’ll stir up some fond memories of him when you do.
    Pretend hunter.

They usually came out in march and then closed end of may…I was just thinking that last night?

Bugle…hope all is good with you with those comments.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

as a rule of thumb,,,,,,2nd----3rd week of April as a guide line,,,,,and closes end of May
    Aim small,,miss small