Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Whats the strangest thing youve found or seen in the back country?

Re: Whats the strangest thing youve found or seen in the back country?

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    More rocks
    Old sea bed and coral reef. I'd assume near the top of a mountain ridge. Found some almost identical fossils sheep hunting last year up north.

Big event about to happen in the u.s billions and billions of periodical cicadas from 2 different broods are about to emerge from the ground could be a trillion of them . Last time that happened thomas jefferson was president They are calling it an apolitical entomology event with a years long life span. When Trump was asked about it "you cant make this shit up" he said if he was president it would never happen he would keep the illegal immigrants in Mexico if they got across the border they would end up casting illegal votes. He would send out the national guard to protect the borders. I guess hes going to hand the guards fishing nets to round them up lol
    Last edited by stoneramhunter; 04-13-2024 at 12:52 PM.

^^^^ why are you derailing the thread??

Quote Originally Posted by Jereky View Post
    Old sea bed and coral reef. I'd assume near the top of a mountain ridge. Found some almost identical fossils sheep hunting last year up north.
    Yup, I find the fossils closest to the big rocks coming off the mountains, if that makes sense, or in the middle of high bowls. I find it interesting to look at how the mountains are formed and the way the smaller rocks have rolled down off the big hill and how long that must’ve taken, especially knowing it all came up off the bottom of the ocean.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Was up in sheep country and there was a big black dildo, more that a foot long easily… was really weird… had initials on the handle SRH? Must be the make or model?
    definitely the strangest thing.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Was up in sheep country and there was a big black dildo, more that a foot long easily… was really weird… had initials on the handle SRH? Must be the make or model?
    By any chance were you hunting Brokeback mountain?
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM funny where your mind goes brownnose lol obviously the male erotica is defiantly something you think of. But not to worry embrace it explore your homosexual fantasies. Even you can come out of the closet its okay in this day and age. To help you embrace your fascination donald trump is sellling a blow up sex doll of himself with a pull string that repeats "you so good you so good you so good .

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    By any chance were you hunting Brokeback mountain?
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Why does every thread on here have to turn into a bitch match? Getting tired of it

Thumbs up Re: Whats the strangest thing youve found or seen in the back country?

Quote Originally Posted by DR.DOUG View Post
    Why does every thread on here have to turn into a bitch match? Getting tired of it
    Juvenile mindsets.

I am with you on getting tired of it.

Wish the delinquents would go find another sandbox alright.

Cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me