Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Govt lies about moose hunting in Peace

Re: Govt lies about moose hunting in Peace

Well said, we NEED a huge change in how government conducts business and soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredguy View Post
    Government...hmmm, what will it be NDP or Liberal? Quite frankly that is no choice at all based on the track record of both parties when it comes to our forests, and fish and wildlife. Now that everyone is so concerned about being "woke" and there has been a huge increase in trying to address the "reconciliation" issue with First Nations and meeting the "climate targets" they have agreed to, they are tripping over each other with the virtue signalling. Pathetic! Incompetence runs deep and we really need a new and improved Conservative Party in this province, because until then it will just be more and more of the same. They are killing our province on so many levels.
    The way BC votes who would vote for an improved Conservative Party? I think things will have to get a lot worse before we get a responsible government. In a nursing shortage we still won't let are un vaccinated nurses back to work and the majority of voters are ok with it lol
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by Otto1946 View Post
    I am right here, at home in Creston, B.C. I do not get into my cups and have not for nearly 40 years, various health issues, you see.

However, I am not surprised by your ignorant, inchoate comment, but, I have learned to expect such drivel from certain sources............
    Glad to hear your doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    The way BC votes who would vote for an improved Conservative Party? I think things will have to get a lot worse before we get a responsible government. In a nursing shortage we still won't let are un vaccinated nurses back to work and the majority of voters are ok with it lol
    No surprise when ?80+% of BC voters live in the LML/VI, and of them the voter turnout is ?25?%, its a pretty small voice
    For the most part the myopic tax-paying baby-makers at the hub of the economy are pretty apathetic, just what Gov't likes
    Election reform was another campaign promise forgotten, nobody cares
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Quote Originally Posted by Otto1946 View Post
    Well said, we NEED a huge change in how government conducts business and soon!
    for the 10% following, transparency would be a good start
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Regarding shifting land use priorities and initiatives, keeping wildlife at the forefront, I can't say I really see a difference between either Provincial party at this time. I believe their differences will align to completely separate issues. UNDRIP is forcing every jurisdiction to make significant changes.

I just got off a call with Ecuador where I hope to be working shortly and they are currently developing "Free prior and informed Consent" (UNDRIP) legislation. Which changes the relationship between rural communities and industrial activity.

When it comes to rural issues in BC, our urban politicians and voters are not well informed.

Work with what we have. Very few on here are prepared to put in the effort to steer and/or change what we don't agree with.