Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Triggers

Re: Triggers

Why not buy a rifle that has a decent trigger in the first place? Buy a [Savage or Remington] and then buy parts to make it perform like a [Sako or Fierce] , just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    I Chatted with a fellow on CGN who had a Factory Weatherby Trigger tech for sale - He said he couldn't get it below 3-3.5 lbs pull SO he bought a NEW Trigger Tech direct from them and with this one he can get 2 lbs - Much better ! He is Much Happier now ! I think the Factory Trigger Tech is made special for them ( weatherby ) at a higher poundage because of LIABILITIES ! jmo RJ

I ended up sending weatherby and email and that was their response.

Here’s a cut and paste from the email

Thank you for contacting Weatherby Inc. That rifle is installed with a trigger tech trigger in your firearm. It will only be adjusted down to about 2.5 lbs give or take a few ounces. We follow saami specs with the trigger groups. Our trigger tech is a Field model not a match model of the other Trigger Techs. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

I put a Timney on my mod 70, and have it set to 2.5 lbs. Wicked break, crisp, a surprise every pull! Havent tried the Triggertechs, But the timneys are awesome! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"