Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who rock a bino harness - what one and what do you carry in it?

For those who rock a bino harness - what one and what do you carry in it?

I own the classic Alaska guide creations harness with range finder add on. Love how much storage it has and it’s comfy. I carry the obvious binos and range finder in it, but also lug around my licenses/tags, flint, tin of pyro putty, some zap straps , small folding knife, windicator and inreach mini.

wondering what everyone else Packs with them? I remember watching some video of a guy that said when hunting he always has his bino harness on him and for whatever reason your lost or place your backpack down and get turned around , at least you can survive a night with what you have packed in the harness. Makes sense to me
    Member of CCFR

2. Site Sponsor

Re: For those who rock a bino harness - what one and what do you carry in it?

I am also using the Alaska guide creation classic I love it. My 10 by 42 NL pures sit in it And my range finder sits in the front pocket. Here are the following things I have in mine

Binos
    Rangefinder
    Havalon and blades
    Headlamp and batteries
    Some bars

I run the same one.

I didn't get the rangefinder add on, except used one of the bino clips, the tuck it in the elastic top pouch.

Also run lighter, fire starter, chap stick, knife, sharpener, extra ammo, and tags

Lighter/knife/sharpener/lip chap/etc in the bottom compartment of the ACG

Drop chart/tags in rear pocket.

Ear plugs on one side (wind checker if not rifle hunting) and 2-3 rounds in the opposite side, with a cow call when bow hunting.

Alaska guide creations cub with max pocket along with Bino’s I carry range finder, wind checker, ear plugs, havalon, tags, 4 extra rounds and a lighter

Older style of Sitka work great. Not sure I like the newer design.

Badlands bino x is good too.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

FHF gear bino harness - blaze orange.
    I carry my my rangefinder in a separate pouch on one of the side straps.

I’ll be buying their bear spray holster for it too.
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

I run the Badlands with 8x42s, rangefinder, wind indicator, license and tags. I like the idea of carrying some survival essentials and will add them. Thanks for the ideas.
    forever noob

AGC. Range finder, tags, wind checker, 4 extra rounds, headlamp and inreach mini.

Too many times I've been caught without my headlamp when I really needed it so it stays on me now 24/7
    WSSBC
    CCFR

stone glacier skyline harness with range finder pouch, water tabs and a lighter is all i carry. Nice and compact and light. Not a fan of the "junk drawer" on my chest.