Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

It's a great letter.

Another thing that is great? The amount of effort Iron Noggin has been putting into this. Much appreciated.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    It's a great letter.

Another thing that is great? The amount of effort Iron Noggin has been putting into this. Much appreciated.
    He's like a pit bull, teeth into it and shaking his head. Great job Nog, fighting right to the end. You are an inspiration to people that believe in fighting for what they believe in.

If the first Nations did not ask for this ,why other Nations west and south are asking for the same thing??Or very soon will once they see that area emptying and hunters going to their territories.It is a domino effect, manny people saw it coming but no one said or did anything.Anyone mentioning something like that here, was told to take their tinfoil hut off.And when we asked for BCWF to become more politically involved, we were told ....BCWF is a conservation organization not a hunting club.All the time taking your money.The same people that associated BCWF with Raincoast.And you were thrown under the bus again.....the same bus from the Allocation.

Registration here for the virtual round table with MLA’s next Wednesday Mar 30th. Share with folks and on other threads. A large turnout may be beneficial https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/proposed...s-298262881307

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway View Post
    Sickening stuff. It’s a damn shame that it won’t get nearly the interaction or interest that some BS Covid thread would though. How can we expect the greater public to take these issues seriously when we as hunters won’t…
    Well said, I'm sick of seeing the Covid thread alive and well.
    "It is better to be tried by twelve than carried by six" author Jeff Cooper
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors - Plato

Firearm Legal Defence insured, Member of the CCFR

Exclamation Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Seems we have been granted a day's grace!
    The government site actually appears to still be open for comment!

Inside sources have noted "The government engagement page was bombarded with comments the last few days. Over 98% want the proposal gone."

So Folks, if you haven't already, please take advantage of the one day's grace...

https://apps.nrs.gov.bc.ca/ahte/cont...ts-region-wide

Cheers & Thanks!
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Thumbs up Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

I would like to extend my personal THANKS to everyone that took a moment to try and defend our outdoors heritage by commenting on the government survey, sending emails through the various platforms that were offering such, and most especially to those who wrote actual letters and sent them in.

Some little time remains to do the latter, as well as hitting the sites offering their form emails.

Your help in this matter was and is Greatly Appreciated!

Let's now hope someone with at least a little common sense is listening on the receiving end...

Cheers,
    Matt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

A couple things that have come to light:

- This was a BRFN (actually Yahey vs the Crown) decision for their own traditional territory, which is about 70-80% covered by industrial activity and private land ownership. So what the judge stated in her decision has some truths. BUT, you all have to ask, why is the decision being applied to all of 7B and the treaty 8 lands, when no other band was involved in the court case and the judge didn't hand down her decision for the rest of the Treaty 8 bands?? Why is lands that have no industrial activity being put on LEH?
    - This push by the NDP to go to LEH is really being driven by three treaty 8 bands. In fact, some bands are not enthusiastic about the LEH decision at all.

We are but pawns in a chess game where the king and queen on both sides actually working together to clear the board of the pawns.

BRFN say they have nothing to do with the 7B moose decision. That knocks off another band that is NOT pushing for this decision. Sadly the ones that are have always had the ear of the NDP. And, just for shits and giggles, are the one who have been fighting site C....one problem goes away when you can correct another.

https://www.alaskahighwaynews.ca/for...osures-5196702

IF the moose (and deer/elk) decision makes the Site C battle disappear or gets reduced to "meetings", then we will know one of the reasons for the push! Tin hat?? Maybe, but not far off......

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

I've been following this for some time, I sure hope you guys win, but I have ZERO faith in common sense prevailing, especially when it involves left-wing politics!
    This is only my second post here, I apologize if I offend.

As a resident of Alberta, and a visitor to BC, the politics in BC just flat out suck!

Depriving BC residents the right to hunt and handing those to FN, is hardly surprising. Only surprise is that the lefties that run the zoo there didn't attempt it sooner.

No different than the successful cancelation of the grizzly hunt. Yes I know, Alberta also canceled the grizzly hunt... politics.

We come over from Alberta and no BC prov campgrounds that I have found, have electric plug-ins for campers... but they have electric vehicle charging stations. Assinine!
    So you are forced to run a genset for your RV. Therefor prov campsites have 100 genset running 2 hours a day... this is better for the environment?

And we visit Kamloops. What a scum bag city... everywhere you look, useless people trolling around pushing shopping carts piled with crap. Theft absolutely rampant. Homeless that crap in public view with no shame.
    But hey, they can get all the free needles and methadone they want!

You couldn't pay me to live in that cesspool city.

And I am dead certain that it is the minority in BC that support this leftie crap, yet term after term they seem to get voted back in.

From a distance I cannot figure it out.

Jim