Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

I don’t have any social media myself, but is all this being shared on Facebook with groups like BC hunting, BC hunting and fishing etc.? I’ve been talking to everybody I know who hunts to raise the issue, and there is a ton of people who had no idea that this was going on.

Arrow Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Quote Originally Posted by Bullreaper View Post
    I don’t have any social media myself, but is all this being shared on Facebook with groups like BC hunting, BC hunting and fishing etc.? I’ve been talking to everybody I know who hunts to raise the issue, and there is a ton of people who had no idea that this was going on.
    A quick check verifies that has been done pretty on much all of the main BC Hunting Pages on Facebook.
    The couple that did not have it up I rectified.

There are a lot of folks who don't use social media at all.
    It now falls to us to get the message to them by word of mouth, and do so SOON!

Many thanks to those joining the ranks in this battle!
    For battle it very much is...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    Why are you better than resident hunters?
    Its not a question "whom is better" its a question whom can be better and by far more easily controlled by Government to play by the Rules.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Treaty Land Entitlement

Along with this utter BS about our moose and caribou hunting up here in the Peace.....

We forgot to add the Treaty 8 Land Entitlement.......land that will be given to the Treaty 8 bands from the agreement in 1914 and the big mess we have all inherited Site C.

https://engage.gov.bc.ca/app/uploads...nd-Answers.pdf

https://engage.gov.bc.ca/govtogether...tish-columbia/ - check out Land Parcel Information to see what they are getting

https://nestakeholderroundtable.ca/a...Mar-10-TLE.pdf

It sounds like these lands will be come private property. That includes a good chunk of the bison area, lost of elk and moose crown land and access trails to the back country.

The NDP are using the Peace as a guinea pig to see how tax payers will react, how hunters will react and how they can apply this to the rest of BC. Thats why the Moose and Caribou BS is only for two years. Land settlements and the rest of BC are the next targets.

Will be interesting to see how they spread out the LEH. Will they put more tags in the ag zone, where it is mostly private land and less in the crown land areas?

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

I honestly think letters won't do anything, i think its time we buck up hire a lawyer to fight the governments in court. Any suggestions how we go about this? I know we could easily raise the money.

Quote Originally Posted by yama49 View Post
    I honestly think letters won't do anything, i think its time we buck up hire a lawyer to fight the governments in court. Any suggestions how we go about this? I know we could easily raise the money.
    Not a chance that Letters will change anything.

This has to become a real fight.

Arrow Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

I honestly think letters won't do anything...
    They certainly won't if you don't send them in!!

And while I like the thought of litigation, please define the grounds for such.
    And understand that any such action against the government automatically means they can and will be using your own money against you, dragging the matter out as long as possible with the intent to bankrupt your side (usually with the aid of government sympathetic judges) and have less than stellar results historically...

Not saying we shouldn't, but we damn well better have ALL our ducks in a row before even considering doing so...

Nog

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    They certainly won't if you don't send them in!!

And while I like the thought of litigation, please define the grounds for such.
    And understand that any such action against the government automatically means they can and will be using your own money against you, dragging the matter out as long as possible with the intent to bankrupt your side (usually with the aid of government sympathetic judges) and have less than stellar results historically...

Not saying we shouldn't, but we damn well better have ALL our ducks in a row before even considering doing so...

Nog
    Im not saying don't send letters, I've sent mine in, signed everything, left comments. i just feel like they could careless . Not saying court is the way I'm asking, but i know well funded groups get a lot more attention then we do. I'm onboard for whatever it takes.

Thumbs up Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Im not saying don't send letters, I've sent mine in, signed everything, left comments. i just feel like they could careless . Not saying court is the way I'm asking, but i know well funded groups get a lot more attention then we do. I'm onboard for whatever it takes.
    Roger that.
    Many thanks for stepping up! Right Appreciated!

And just so you know, I too am onboard for whatever it takes to rectify this horrendous situation.

Cheers,
    Nog

Guess he got to Know me

I think we have to do what ever we can . Send letters do the petitions . We have to do what ever we can just wished our voices were heard . But I don't think it actually helps . Its all about money and greed when it comes to Canada government . Not my government anymore lol
    KEEP SHOOTING OR SHOOT A BIG GUN!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T HUNT YOU AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    A SCREAMING ELK THERE'S NOTHIN BETTER!!!!!!
    KNOW WHEN TO KEEP THE WIFE OUT OF MY HUNTING SPOTS !!!!!!!!!!