Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Lets try to keep this on focus.

Matt and Mike, take it to PM's if you want to talk about BS.

Who cares who pushed what, the focus should be on that it is already done.

Now we need to try to undo or at least salvage what is left and hunters arguing about who did what will get us no where. Remember we need to focus on the NDP and how, once again, they have divided us. They are the masters at it and are doing it again.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

SS~the NDP and GOABC have divided us [just like the LIberals before them], into rich and privileged vs peon residents. I for one notice the common denominator is the guide outfitters. It's always the current governments and the outfitters at the base, and often throwing in hints it's all coming from FNs when it's really them lobbying for more.

I'd bet hard earned money that IF the rule was when the LEH gets implemented for a species that the outfitters would have no access to tags that we wouldn't have nearly as much LEH going on.

Arrow Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    ...Remember we need to focus on the NDP and how, once again, they have divided us. They are the masters at it and are doing it again.
    Roger that Ken.

On it...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Actually, while I appreciate the "lets keep this focussed" comment, may I suggest a second thread on the topic of "how are the numbers allocated" and ""how guide outfitting works up close and personal" as suggested by Rob? I personally would love to get educated on the subject. Unless of course this degenerates to a P1331ng contest...

Question Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    On it...
    I've been asked to speak to our local Fish & Game Club on this matter Tuesday next.
    Besides the list of those that should be contacted to express our displeasure in this regard (post # 70 in this thread), are there other steps that I can suggest to these folks??

Wondering...
    Nog

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

I seriously wish more hunters and society in general would wake the **** UP and see what is happening in the world. The power elite that run the world DO NOT want you hunting and having weapons to protect yourselves, they want you eating ****** up GMO food not healthy wild game. It is frustrating that the article says "best thing to do write you MLA" this is beyond laughable you think writing politicians who work with government are going to do anything but laugh at what you suggest. lol. The best thing to do would band together and not listen to this BS, cut locks with zip cuts and go in there and hunt, protest it en masse and just say no. Because sitting around and writing scumbags your thoughts is not going to do a damn bloody thing, this is just like the covid agenda's you CAN NOT!!! comply your way out of tyranny

Got a reply from my MLA, Tom Shypitka….

Thank you for reaching out to MLA Shypitka. Tom has asked me to respond on his behalf after discussing your concerns in our office. Tom has advocated regularly for more access, and stood up to be a voice for hunters as this NDP government restricts and removes access. Tom will continue to advocate on your behalf in Victoria, but I also suggest reaching out to the Minister directlyFLNR.Minister@gov.bc.ca which is Minister Katrine Conroy's email. Her office is who has brought in these proposals and she is best placed to act on your email.

Thanks

So in other words, NDP and there majority, will continue with there agenda of eliminating hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    I seriously wish more hunters and society in general would wake the **** UP and see what is happening in the world. The power elite that run the world DO NOT want you hunting and having weapons to protect yourselves, they want you eating ****** up GMO food not healthy wild game. It is frustrating that the article says "best thing to do write you MLA" this is beyond laughable you think writing politicians who work with government are going to do anything but laugh at what you suggest. lol. The best thing to do would band together and not listen to this BS, cut locks with zip cuts and go in there and hunt, protest it en masse and just say no. Because sitting around and writing scumbags your thoughts is not going to do a damn bloody thing, this is just like the covid agenda's you CAN NOT!!! comply your way out of tyranny
    That seems to be the only solution that works to a degree these days.

Rolled out at a PAC meeting last night…. She’s a done deal.
    “we don’t anticipate any feedback that will change this decision”

Arrow Re: Peace Region Moose and Northern Cariboo

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    Rolled out at a PAC meeting last night…. She’s a done deal.
    “we don’t anticipate any feedback that will change this decision”
    Not at all what I am hearing from some inside sources.
    In fact, the matter apparently has Horgan et al more than a little nervous.
    The more pressure we put on them the better.

Nog

Guess he got to Know me