Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: B-rad 2022 season in the works

Re: B-rad 2022 season in the works

Quote Originally Posted by russm View Post
    How's the Xbow been so far? Any issues? I borrowed my dads PSE Fang and had one of the limbs explode so bought one of these as a replacement but haven't even assembled it yet. Did you just use the scope that came with it?
    the Xbow has been absolutely awesome,,,,,,,im dialed in center at 30 yards,,,,the scope it comes with is awesome so far,,,,,,center crosshair 30 yards,,,,,the hash mark above center crosshair is 20 yards,,,,hash mark below center crosshair is 40 yards,,,,,,i would never attempt to shoot at a deer/bear beyond the 40 yard mark,,,,to much chance of jumping the string,,,,,only issue im having is getting a replacement string//cables,,,,i can order outa states for like $170,,(way to much for a string),,,or i can go to kelowna,,,and get a custome string/cables made,,but id have to drive down there to drop bow off so they can replicate the string/cable,,,,,takes 3 days to do,,,,then id have to drive back down there to pick it up,,,,pain in the azz
    Last edited by B-rad; 04-03-2022 at 10:01 AM.
    Aim small,,miss small

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    Check out the Kamloops gun show. Talk to an older fellow named Roman. He will have a table there. He builds custom guns and might be able to point you in the right direction.
    He built a 338 federal for my neighbour on a Model 88.
    thanx,,,yup,,,ill definately be at the gun show,,,ill be like a fat kid in a candy store
    Aim small,,miss small

Another day smoking up a storm,,,,,good ole Cambell Lake rainbows,,,,,and good ole Kamloops Mallards,,,,,lovin that duck jerky,,,,,will be doin ton of deer jerky here shortly Bear season upon us,,,,,so gonna go get me a spring bear too
    Last edited by B-rad; 04-13-2022 at 06:15 PM.
    Aim small,,miss small

Nice! Looks good. Seen the first bear yesterday. Still quite a bit of snow out Revelstoke way.

where i live in the outskirts of kamloops (barnhartvale),,,,we have already had 2 bear down low,,,,so they definately already on the move,,,,gonna head out next week
    Aim small,,miss small

anybody been out spring bear yet??,,,,iv already been seeing good handfull around the outskirts of town already,,
    Aim small,,miss small

Quote Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
    anybody been out spring bear yet??,,,,iv already been seeing good handfull around the outskirts of town already,,
    making my first foray out this Friday Saturday and Sunday.. no high hopes but I hunt the same general area as you and have heard of numerous sightings so anything’s possible.

Was good to meet you this afternoon B-rad. Thanks for the duck jerky��

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshot View Post
    Was good to meet you this afternoon B-rad. Thanks for the duck jerky��
    hope you enjoyed the jerky brotha,,,,,and hope you get some good meat with the ammo
    Aim small,,miss small

How is everyone making out on spring bear??,,,iv seen quite few,,,,,,but mostly sow/cubs,,,,seen 1 really skinny 2/3 year old,,gonna keep hitting it though,,,usually by now iv got my 1st bear tag filled
    Aim small,,miss small