Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossbow time

Re: Crossbow time

go on Excalibur website and you can order from there or see where your local dealer is.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
    anyone know where to get replacement string for the Exaliber limb xbows???,,,,im in kamloops and cant find anywhere with them

anyone know where to get replacement string for the Exaliber limb xbows???,,,,im in kamloops and cant find anywhere with them
    Aberdeen Canadian Tire has strings for the Micro series also Hardcore Archery in Kelowna is a excalibur dealer and they have a ton of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Arrow Re: Crossbow time

Quote Originally Posted by tyreguy View Post
    ... word of advise is to start looking for some arrows now as they've been fairly scarce every time i've looked for them lately.
    All I shoot is Zombie 0.001's with Luminoks as well.

There are a handful of custom arrow makers on the Excalibur Forum.
    Big John was The Best, but he has now retired.
    Boo (Don K.) delivers an excellent product, as I believe several of the others do as well.

anyone know where to get replacement string for the Exaliber limb xbows???,,,,
    Also on the Excalibur Forum are a good handful of string makers.
    The above mentioned Boo is among the best, but there are several others there who offer a quality product at reasonable prices.

I personally have four custom strings which reside in my kit and go everywhere the bow does.

Excalibur Forum: https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Just curious, why do you need a new string? Replacing to improve performance? Servings worn/frayed?
    Some of the trigger mechanism "fingers" can be rough therefore a little hard on strings and have accelerated string wear.
    When i got my matrix i bought a Flemish string and kept the blue original as my spare, and have since had a Boo custom string made but it did take me close to a year to get a Boo string.

Enjoy the bow, I have a Mag340 and my only regret is not getting the TD model!

Just ordered a Micro 380 Pro. Where can I get some of the famed .001 Zombie Slayers? What would a good length / weight of the bolts be for this bow for elk? Also, recommendations on solid fixed broadheads?
    Last edited by The Hermit; 08-12-2022 at 07:15 PM.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Alrighty, I have most of the stuff figured out and the bow shooting pretty well. It is very accurate out to 40 yards but using the Overview scope with its distance etched lens at 80 yards it shoots about 2+ feet low. I suspect that it isn't actually shooting bolts at 380 fps so the scope isn't properly calibrated. I have no intention shooting at game beyond 40 yards anyway so its just for fun beyond that. I'll keep playing with it. Cheers
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

B rad I know back country in fsj carries them. ....I also have a excaliber bulldog 440 Xbow package I might look at selling im looking to move into a hoyt carbon rx7