Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: BCWF Webinar "When does selective hunting lead to evolutionary change and what (if a"

Re: BCWF Webinar "When does selective hunting lead to evolutionary change and what (i

Does not take much time to see his name alongside Chris Darimont( raincoast freak )
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Re: BCWF Webinar "When does selective hunting lead to evolutionary change and what (i

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    Do not think it was ever said he was anti hunting..I think it was said his science is flawed. That if adopted would impact hunting opportunities.

Anything other than free for all impacts hunting opportunities.
    The truth is somewhere between free for all and a complete hunting ban.
    The question is are we smart enough to know what is good for hunting and what's not.
    Free for all is not good for hunting nor is the complete hunting ban.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Notice the familiar language. "Exploitive"
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

The North American Wildlife Model is exploitive....

exploitive isn't a bad word or situation
    Conservation is actually a product of exploitation and sustainability

exploitation means usage
    There is no equivalent word for usage
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach