If you want to atv from your house look at Bouchie lake area (west) or Kersley(south)

Hydraulic road used to be good too, but it washed out and it doesn't look like they're going to fix it anytime soon. Now the easiest way to get there is thru Kersley.

Put over 8000km on an atv one year. Lots of overnight trips out west staying in range cabins, logging camps or at Kluskus travelling the old wagon roads and seismic lines. Or heading along the Quesnel river or over Kangaroo mountain to Likely, Black creek, Beaver Valley, Keithly Creek, Yanks peak through the old mining trails. MUST pack a chainsaw on your atv.

Lots of bears in any direction. Come shoot a couple this spring and check out the area. Not enough people are shooting them any more. You can park your trailer in my yard if you want. I have an RV dump and a pole shed and shop for skinning.

Used to be a lot of wolves but I think that is slowly shifting. Seems like they killed off most of their food sources and have died off. I don't see near as many tracks as in the past and I'm starting to see the odd moose calf. (I'm no expert but I haven't shot a wolf in 2 winters now and used to get 1 or 2 a year. I am going by what I see and tracks I see while winter hunting). Fires might have shifted them away too tho

No real campsites on Dragon other than Legion Beach and Roberts Roost, those are more like trailer parks
Dragon is good fishing, lots of the local lakes are.

Jasper Croy at remax is the guy to call if you want a real estate agent.