Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How was your year?

Re: How was your year?

For sure, there are options possibly.
    Thing is, some of my hunting partners dont even own a cooler because we have always supplied all the gear!
    And those that do, dont have the extra bed.
    I will figure it out.
    Dad is 83 soon.
    But he hunted right up to 81!, but yes, that last 5 were hard for him.
    I knew it was coming, and try to find a reliable hunting partner, and thought i had, but since his new fiance or whatever she is,
    there certainly has been a change.
    He is the one in for the big shocker!
    HE was certainly surprised when he learned i had already gone and came back with a buck and never asked him to come along.
    Hunting solo is alright, but better shared with friends, imo.

I will figure it out eventually.
    As for your dad, i understand the concern.
    One time my father didn't come out and was late by 2 hours, and i was totally alarmed.
    Thought he had had a heart attack, and that was back in the day before radios.

Enjoy that time with him.
    It really is priceless.

Tough old guy!

It is, and I noticed around 25 how the time, the days/weeks/months just seem to fly right by now.

This years hunting was pretty crap between, travel restrictions, fires, floods, my whole family getting covid....hoping this year will be better but with the way things are so weird now I dont know...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

It was awesome. Entire family avoided yet another year of covid. I started a new job and am much happier in the regard. My daughter is now almost 3 and the most adorable and funniest little thing ever.

Lots of firsts for her like her first hike, first camping trip etc. It's been great.

It was a great year overall. Hunting season was also cut short due to flooding, but did manage to help my dad get a buck so that was nice.

Here's to 2022

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    It was awesome. Entire family avoided yet another year of covid. I started a new job and am much happier in the regard. My daughter is now almost 3 and the most adorable and funniest little thing ever.

Lots of firsts for her like her first hike, first camping trip etc. It's been great.

It was a great year overall. Hunting season was also cut short due to flooding, but did manage to help my dad get a buck so that was nice.

Here's to 2022
    That was a nice photo of you and your father that you sent me.
    Make sure to frame it.