Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How was your year?

Re: How was your year?

Had a pretty good year. Got a small4x4 Muley and my first whitetail buck. I would like to post some pictures but i can’t figure that part

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    Had a pretty good year. Got a small4x4 Muley and my first whitetail buck. I would like to post some pictures but i can’t figure that part
    I can give you a quick tutorial on how to use imgur or you can text me some photos and I’ll post them for u.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Well let’s see 2021, I still have a job, I didn’t die from Covid-19 and got out hunting Mule Deer with my son for a week, yeh it was ok !
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Freezers Full!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

It was a great year. Didn’t get out as much as I would have liked but every trip was quality. I even wrote a story with pictures for those that are interested. Its in the out of province thread. I don’t know if people look there much.
    Happy hunting, and congrats to all the hunters.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?168159-2021-A-Story-of-elk-moose-and-deer
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!

2021 started with several steelhead ....... Still a bit of Jan Ducks was fun. Then a couple of B Bears passed on in the spring season. Rainbow fishing was decent. Warm temps screwed our moose hunt but B Bears were everywhere so a good one became several pounds of different sausage types. Chinook fishing was darn good with some hatch coho in the boxes too. Early season W Tail turned out to be a bonus decision harvesting a huge 7x5, then a decent 4x3 . Transportation lockdown almost shut the season off, but passed on a few small BTs. Bigger next year. Ducks and Geese have been a blast no punn intended until the big freeze. It's been fun. Again.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

Didn't get out much for spring bear, but passed on a few smaller ones....fishing with my son for rainbows was productive in the small upland lakes.....Fall hunting a dream came true and finally scored my first bull elk, a 6x6 GOS bull, couldn't have done it without my partner of course....then him, my son (who turned 9 in November), and I harvested a 4x4 mulie, with my buddy pulling the trigger, right after my son whom I told got to decide what I harvest on the hunt told me not to shoot a smaller buck (which I was happy that he wanted to hold out for a bigger one)...but then I didn't get out for much more deer hunting after that because I changed jobs & moved due to vaxx mandates.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Best year ever. Fired one shot that was just right.