Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rangefinder

Re: Rangefinder

I had a sig Kilo2000, great range finder and then it started having trouble ranging out past 700 after 3 years. I emailed CS and they sent me a brand new kilo2400 free of charge provided I sent the old one in.

great warranty and an upgrade at the same time.

vortex bino 1500 all the way . lifetime warranty. descent glass .
    And That Is That

Thanks all for the replys. It's between a Leica and a vortex ranger 1800. My budget is min 500 to 1300. Will go see if I can find some at a shop and see how the are and fit in my big paws. Thanks again every one for the help. Have a wonderful Christmas and happy new year

Another question. With votrex is the razor worth the extra money compared to the ranger?

Leupold Rx-4 full draw, red or black reticle, ballistics for arrow weight (i know, guns only but...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunner View Post
    Another question. With votrex is the razor worth the extra money compared to the ranger?
    The razor is absolutely worth the extra money. I've owned every model of vortex rangefinder with the exception of the impact. I was never satisfied with any of the ranger models, but the razor model is great. I've had mine now since it was released. It is slightly bulkier, that's my only complaint. The sig's and leica may possibly be better, but lifetime warranty on an electronic is worth it for me.