Thread: Mojo placement?

Mojo placement?

For those that use a Mojo, do you put it right in among the decoys or a ways away?

So far I have always put mine about 15 to 20 yards off to the side so it appears to be about to land in the decoys.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Mojo placement?

You got it about right imo, should appear as a duck landing into the feeding flock not right on top lol
    We also had greatest success with the MOJO set to the pulse setting instead of continuous.
    And have found without a doubt that Geese do not like it, always a mad scramble to find the remote when a big flock of Canada's drops in
    Cheers
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

set the mojo upwind of where you want the ducks to decoy and wher you want to shoot them. Ducks consistently land or flare short of the robo.
    Last edited by lorneparker1; 12-10-2021 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

I just remembered I have two wind-activated spinners too. I'll take one of those out next time too.

wind storm continues tomorrow so your spinners might decide to join the flock

Was out tonight thought we might see something moving before dark nope ,nothing until 5 minutes before quitting time ,buggers but the robos brought them down set them to the side of my half moon crescent

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Was out tonight thought we might see something moving before dark nope ,nothing until 5 minutes before quitting time ,buggers but the robos brought them down set them to the side of my half moon crescent
    Hey Cuz you remember the first Robo we bought and put in the bog, they are definitely a game changer no matter where you put them.
    Pull the trigger all the way back.

Yes I remember the very first time we used one,could not believe what I saw ,dropping in from 1500 ft up.Too bad your Father In Law never got to see one in action, he would have doubled his intake lol

I'm sure he was watching us. He wasn't far away
    Pull the trigger all the way back.