Thread: Pemberton

Pemberton

I’m Just wondering if anyone knows how some of the logging roads are up there. Ya ya!!! Probably not the best time to go in the back country around there !!! But anyways I still want to know if there is access.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pemberton

Heard this morning there was a slide up past Pemberton either last night or this morning I think that the Duffey Lake Road is closed again . I’m not certain however ,check out Drive B.C.
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

You can go, but you may just not come back any time soon!
    Can even be a little more dangerous than that.
    Hunting trumps work any day of the week.
    Not sure if it trumps personal harm however.
    Good luck.

There was another slide 9km from Mt Currie so it’s looking to be closed for a few more days at least. Deer closed on Tuesday in the MUs north of Whistler, so check your regs on what’s still open. Good luck if you go!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

I almost got stuck near 20 mile bay about this time last year. Mudslide blocked me in. I was a bit worried thinking what now. I had no food or water but could drink from a creek if need be. Went to the logging camp and they knew about the slide. He kind of wrote me out a map with a logging truck route. I got past the slide. You go up there, Go prepared to spend some time just in case. It is 100 miles from pavement onto gravel before you get back onto pavement according to the odometer on my motorcycle. Road it once from Surrey thru to the sea to sky hwy. took about 8 hours. That was during summer and in one spot about 55 kms in had to traverse a river
    Last edited by Edzzed; 12-02-2021 at 11:19 PM.