Thread: Shooting with my pant and wader down

Shooting with my pant and wader down

It's has being awhile since I last shot a duck or geese but I got one interesting duck hunting story which happen about 3 1/2 weeks ago. Had 3 other hunter friends with me and it was just normal morning duck hunt. The guys shot about 8 ducks and one friend had to leave early. That's fine he took the 8 ducks with him. Normally, I always let the my friends shoot first, I remember we had flock of widgeons came really close to our decoys and I screaming at my friends to shoot shoot I think they got about 3 out that group. I didn't shoot. My policies is I shoot mostly mallards but widgeons and sometimes pintails I pass. I always tell the guys don't bother in picking up the dead ducks in the pond unless they still wounded. I told them million of times every times somebody goes pick em up some ducks always comes around. I told my friends just wait till is slow then go pick em up. Well, duck actions slowed down so I told one my friend you go to east side of pond pick those ducks up and I go west side of pond. I pickup 7 ducks and my friend is slowly coming back to the duck blind. I drop the ducks and went around west side of blind to do nature call.....piss. Just as I finished I look up and see a flock of Canada geese flying straight for our duck and geese decoys. Ran back to blind still with pant and wader down and grab my shotgun swinged around and I was able to knocked 2 Canada geese down. My friend in the blind was just laughing his head off and friend walking back was rolling on the mud laughing. Talk about getting caught with my pant down.

Remember I said earlier I don't really shoot widgeon? Well I lied. We were about 9 ducks short of our 3 man limit. I ended up shooting some widgeons and pintails to quickly to filled our limit because I was hungry. I wanted to leave and go out to have lunch. We ended in getting 5 Canada geese and 32 ducks. We started at around 8:30 a.m and ended around 1:30 p.m. Maybe I should get Go Pro instant Shot Kam.
    "Nothing kills a Deere faster than Magnum .....CaseIH."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Shooting with my pant and wader down

Definitely we needed to see that video. Unfortunately you need to get your friends GoPros too since the GoPro would be on your head and we wouldn't get to see you running with your pants down