Thread: Kuiu return policy

Kuiu return policy

Hi guys I am wanting to order a couple of things from Kuiu but I am often in-between sizes what is Kuiu exchange policy mostly talking about just changing sizes.
    Anyone with some real experience I would like to hear about your experience.

2. Site Sponsor

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: Kuiu return policy

7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Have returned items several times with no issues. Each time we were exchanging for a different size or different item, never tried getting a refund.

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

If you're in between sizes in most gear, then I'd recommend you buy the larger size you normally wear. Kuiu feels smaller then most brands. Im a 32 waist in everything I wear, in Kuiu I'm a 34.

Their return policy is great, I've returned a bunch of gear over the years.

I agree with what the members above said

That said, I found their sizing charts quite accurate, so if you measure yourself and follow the advise above (when in doubt size up) you should be pretty safe.

Note: when they say "outer layer sizing", I found this to be "true".. meaning: Measure yourself as you normally would, and the sizing of the jackets take undergarments into account without you having to size up yourself...

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    Have returned items several times with no issues. Each time we were exchanging for a different size or different item, never tried getting a refund.

Chris
    I asked the question by email and they DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS, because of fluctuating inventory levels we operate on a return and repurchase system....LMFFAO

A new order must be placed and paid for first.....talk about a return policy LMFFAO again !!!!!

So if your looking for an exchange policy sounds like it works well for them and you'll just be out of pocket $$$$ for a while....but they certainly have/take no risk at all.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Bought a Kenai Ultra last fall. Decent jacket, light but not terribly warm and useless when wet (even sweat).Wore it for a week and noticed “pilling” in any place where something rubbed against it - even if it was plastic with a couple days. Any over coat such as a rain jacket caused pilling. Therefore forget DWR being of any use. Emailed warranty division at Kuiu and they buffed me off with a “that’s a common occurrence, no big deal”. That’s my last Kuiu purchase. Overpriced. One year later it’s just another jacket that really doesn’t do much. Customer service no existent. I was even pleasant about it.

Slightly off topic but related to Kuiu. In the past I have ordered tonnes of gear from the US sight and picked up from my mailbox across the line. For the first time, I ordered from the Canadian site a couple days ago. I logged back on their site today and noticed the total charge for my goods had increased? So the cost showing on my account on their site is higher than what my credit card was charged. My confirmation email shows the lesser amount too. For people that have ordered from their Canadian site, is this normal? Will they charge my card for the additional charges? And what would this be for since my understanding was the price shown included everything?

Thanks for all the replies guys. So it sounds like if you are exchanging for a different size great if you want a refund not so good.I am looking at getting a pair of attack pants and maybe a peloton long sleeve.
    Last edited by dru88; 11-26-2021 at 04:40 PM.