Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trail cam reviews

Re: Trail cam reviews

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Great boxes, showing talent there.
    I used an ammo can, no imagination, just steel and screws

There are various cams out there witht he Stealthcam name, not created equal for sure.
    One two-pack comes on sale for $160 , another 3-pack comes on sale for $120, another looks like just a name change to 'Muddy' brand
    Thanks! I wouldn’t leave a trail cam out for more then a couple weeks without a box. This cam had videos of half a dozen bears chewing on it as well as cows and moose rubbing on it. No damage on the camera just some liquid nail eaten off!

Does the APEMAN use the micro SD cards? That's the one PITA I have with my Amazon specials. It takes the micro card and with my fat fingers, I find it hard to get it out a lot of the time and have dropped it more than once. Mine also changes the time and date randomly.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Any reviews on these cheapo Tascos? What do you guys recommend for SD cards? I have 2 old Simmons cams and never had good luck with them

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/t...?rrec=true#spc