Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raincoast Conservation Foundation to purchase another guide outfitter territory

Raincoast Conservation Foundation to purchase another guide outfitter territory

Looks like BC guide outfitters are about to lose access to more land in the Great Bear Rainforest

Conservation fundraiser underway to purchase trophy hunting rights in B.C. Great Bear Rainforest

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Raincoast Conservation Foundation to purchase another guide outfitter territory

Well if something is for sale, someone will buy it.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Re: Raincoast Conservation Foundation to purchase another guide outfitter territory

Why is this CTV News?? Leftist BS reporting!!

They must be struggling, so they go to the mainstream media to attract those who have $$$ to spare and maybe attract a few more stupid members!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

I didn't even know you could buy hunting tenures like this. It doesnt look like this was an existing outfitter lease.
    Been thinking about buying some land somewhere. This method seems waaay cheaper and I could have exclusive hunting rights!
    As a second thought, couldn't a group of say 20 or more like minded hunters buy land like this? Possibly even bid on this piece?

A guide/outfitters territory is generally still crown land and any BC resident has access and can hunt there
    Member of the CCFR, but not a "Violent Extremist"

Roosevelt Elk in the so-called Great Bear Rainforest?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggdon View Post
    A guide/outfitters territory is generally still crown land and any BC resident has access and can hunt there
    Ahhhhhh, I'm getting it now. Thanks gang

Correct me if I am wrong, do they not have minimal harvest rates to keep the guiding license? if not it reverts back to the crown for re-sale?

the eco nuts will challenge that requirement saying they are hunting them with cameras...
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandHunter93 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, do they not have minimal harvest rates to keep the guiding license? if not it reverts back to the crown for re-sale?

Quote Originally Posted by IslandHunter93 View Post
    Used to be that way but not so much anymore. Good thing because with Covid lots of outfitters would have lost their territories.