Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cartridge carrier question

Cartridge carrier question

What are you guys using to pack extra cartridges around?

I have this cheap piece of crap which has lost more bullet than it’s worth and I’m tired of it. I always wear a heavy leather kuny belt so something that fits on that would be best. It seems like there’s a gap in this area of gear. It seems like it should be something simple enough to find but just isn’t available. Only has to hold 5 rounds.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cartridge carrier question

Fabric cartridge wallet.
    It carries about 12 rounds.

https://christensenarms.com/product/ammo-wallet/
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

I use a cheap mini glove (99cents a pair) sometimes with one in each finger so they don't rattle in my pocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

I’ve been doing some searching and found one at prophet river made by levy’s leather and another from exo mountain gear.

I kind of skipped over the exo one a couple of weeks ago because it didn’t look like it had individual slots for the casings, but after watching the video it definitely does. On top of that you can stuff a couple of snacks in there or a cell phone. Only downside is one of the reviews said it doesn’t hold man sized cartridges like the 300wm so I’d be out of that’s the case.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    I use a cheap mini glove (99cents a pair) sometimes with one in each finger so they don't rattle in my pocket
    Now that is a great idea. Love it.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

rose on here her one daughter makes some.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Talk to Rose on this site. Her daughter is a fine leathersmith!!

https://www.gridlessness.com/product...ther-ammo-belt Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    Talk to Rose on this site. Her daughter is a fine leathersmith!!

https://www.gridlessness.com/product...ther-ammo-belt Moosin
    This is exactly what I was looking g for, but the wife already ordered the exo one. My son had some input in also as it was a Christmas gift.

We’ll see what she says. The only downfall with the leather one is you won’t be able to mix and match cartridges as easy as the spandex models.

I use a couple of nylon ones that look sort of like this one.

I've used a few brands but the best one I ever had I bought years ago when they would have that boat and hunting show in Abbotsford. I think they were made locally but I dont' recall the name. Something like Stone Ridge or something. (Not Stoney Point)

Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!