Thread: SKRE Gear ???

Hybrid View

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

SKRE Gear ???

Anyone have any feedback on this new clothing line, SKRE GEAR ???? they have Canadian and US portions to their website.

I ordered a Hardscrabble Jacket, Merino wool sox and a pair of all Deadfall (all season) gloves.

https://skre.ca

7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

2. Site Sponsor

Re: SKRE Gear ???

Ive been using the hardscrabble jacket and merino. Im really liking it so far. They have the best warranty and guarantee guarantee that won't cost you anything if you order the wrong size just send it back And they will send you a different size until it fits you perfectly without charging you extra

I was just asking one of my buddies how this stuff is working out for him.

He had a pair of gloves which wore out right away and they warrantied no questions asked.
    He also had a shirt that pilled really bad right away.
    He also had another warranty problem which I can’t quite remember, something like they didn’t sell the same camo pattern anymore so they gave him new stuff cheap and let him keep the defective stuff.

But he’s very happy with his hardscrabble jacket and customer service is top notch.

Keep an eye on shroud camo too. He’s trying to get a clothing line off the ground that’s made in Canada by injured canadian vets.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I was just asking one of my buddies how this stuff is working out for him.

He had a pair of gloves which wore out right away and they warrantied no questions asked.
    He also had a shirt that pilled really bad right away.
    He also had another warranty problem which I can’t quite remember, something like they didn’t sell the same camo pattern anymore so they gave him new stuff cheap and let him keep the defective stuff.

But he’s very happy with his hardscrabble jacket and customer service is top notch.

Keep an eye on shroud camo too. He’s trying to get a clothing line off the ground that’s made in Canada by injured canadian vets.
    Sounds like the Vortex of hunting clothes lol. Cheap prices with great warranty that you will probably have to use?

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    Sounds like the Vortex of hunting clothes lol. Cheap prices with great warranty that you will probably have to use?
    I've been happy with my clothing I bought from Skre and I hunted hard with it this year. But they are made overseas as wit's as with sitcot so you're paying a premium for something made not in North America

I ordered a pair of Skre pants, but sent them back right away...the waist fit, but i found the crotch very shallow (think low rise jean style) and uncomfortable against the junk, and the pant bottoms were very wide and baggy which I don't see as a benefit....they weren't that much cheaper than my sitka pants and nowhere close to the same level imo....the return process was easy though

there are enough good reviews I would maybe try to order again, jacket and underlayers maybe, but the pants were not for me
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster