Thread: Will R5 ever have an end to the 10 Day Closure and Concerns about it.

Threaded View

Re: Will R5 ever have an end to the 10 Day Closure and Concerns about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire322 View Post
    So, you don’t think that we should explore a cap on new hunters?

We agree on the need for more enforcement, but the rest of your post was borderline incoherent with the exception of you calling somebody a moron for ‘blasting’ you because you suggested we should cap the number of new hunters.

Try learning to communicate in English - then come back and chirp me for focusing on a single point from your post.
    You just jumped on the stupidity wagon, you call me incoherent and with a delirium of greatness you accuse me of lack of English, how about idiots like you who don't know simple arithmetic? how many deer correspond to a certain number of hunters in one area? do you know the answer? I tell you what part of the ungulate population corresponds to you, that part is shit. if you don't understand this, in English and you are here just to blast people for a his personal views, you better do it in person, idiot! you think that because you speak English you are better? let's see idiot!

there are legal and illegal hunters like Rob Chipman said, among them there are poachers, some of you will argue that if we are more hunters this will be in our favour, the number of hunters have no effect to convince the government it works against us, is better a documented evidence with a scientific study of the areas affected by logging, cattle and hunting pressure (including legal and illegal hunters and poachers) this study when presented to the government will be of more weight than all your boyfriends together. we have to know what is the real cause in wildlife decline.

I had to explain in detail all this to you just because I see that you have limited understanding.
    Last edited by BlackOwL; 11-27-2021 at 12:16 PM.
    May the 4art be with you