Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kuhl

Kuhl

Anyone have any real world experience with any of the different Kuhl pants for the backcountry? Also anyone using the Eddie Baure guide pro pants or the guide pro work pants?
    Last edited by dru88; 11-20-2021 at 09:33 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kuhl

I run quite a bit of kuhl but I use it as streetware. I have about 5 different pairs of their pants and dont really consider wearing them hunting/hiking. I have one pair thats kind of a carthart type material that is my go to for base camp though. They tend to wear fast. I have holes in the knees of those carthart type pants and a couple t shirts have holes in them too. I do wear the stuff pretty steady though. I like their jackets as well.

I have a pair and love them, well made,comfortable.

I run their pants early season they are great. Wear some for casual dress as well.

I have a couple pants and they are great.
    Got them at a discount.
    I like the design and looks like pretty tough material, but I haven't wore them that much.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

They are comfortable to backpack in, I had three pairs of revolvers, they do wear out pretty quickly. Imo
    But I did wear them a lot. I‘ll try another brand when I buy backcountry pants next.

I've bought a pair of renegade pants a few years ago. They've been great for early season sheep. I just bought 2 more pairs if that says anything.

That's what I buy for my kids and they seem really good.

A buddy of mine with older kids than mine, handed us down a few pairs and recommended them.

Kuhl Pants have pockets designed for ...........sfa
    poor design by manbunners
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

I have Kuhls and enjoy them but I have not used them as much as my Eddie Bauer, I have a few pairs of the Eddie Bauer guide pro pants and love them. Wait until they are on sale for $50 and buy away. I have had mine for 3 years and in that time they have been used heavily for everything from day to day things to bear hunting with my hounds, elk hunting.... you name it. They are starting to fall apart after 3 hard seasons but I am not complaining for $50 per pair.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.