Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's your Friday goin?

Re: How's your Friday goin?

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    This is what mine looks like. I found a spot of service to call the wife and thought I’d check in on hbc. I’ll add more pics in a couple days, but we’re out looking for moose.

Nice.............

The week has been eventful. Found out I would be changing company’s next week as ours was sold. Luckily they are keeping employees And we get to keep out jobs. But a few whiskeys tonight, kids hockey game in the morning, and going out with my other son in the afternoon to hopefully fill a tag. So in the grand scheme of things not to bad!! Have a good weekend everyone.

Spent most of it on the phone with various people/agencies. Trying to figure out a way to pump out my basement while not physically being allowed back home. Also had moose burgers with my ol’ man, hung out with my cats and chatted up a pretty taxidermist. So overall, not terrible.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Not working tonight, so I got that going for me!! WHL hockey game with my son and future daughter in law, another plus in my favour, so, all in all, a decent Friday!!! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

This is what mine looks like. I found a spot of service to call the wife and thought I’d check in on hbc. I’ll add more pics in a couple days, but we’re out looking for moose.

Reminds me of-

See post #76-living in a tent year-round while surveying in the remote Yukon wilderness.
    In the real cold winter mornings the leather boots felt like they were made from steel.

Have the wall tent...now what else? - Page 8 (huntingbc.ca)
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    Nice.............
    Your inbox is full!!
    Friday is good, bear ribs slow cooked with BBQ sauce, baked potato and our garden cabbage. +3 oz of scotch. LIG
    Last edited by tigrr; 11-20-2021 at 01:20 PM.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

I like the stove. What kind is it?