Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: West Harrison

Re: West Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    He's now got 3 days to think about where not to hunt. We are DONE with the insults. The bans could be worse!

Not sure where the insults where???
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

My son was saying washouts all the way along. He likely got from his 4wheeling friends. These roads may never be rebuilt.

This site is more pleasant than Garage Journal , a great site for mechanic's hand tools BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Not sure where the insults where???
    I think the insult post in question was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Downwindtracker2 View Post
    My son was saying washouts all the way along. He likely got from his 4wheeling friends. These roads may never be rebuilt.

This site is more pleasant than Garage Journal , a great site for mechanic's hand tools BTW.
    There are some power generating stations up there that they will want road access to as well as for powerline maintenance.

I think Harrison FSR will be rebuilt, but you're right, a lot of other FSrs are probably done until it's time to go back and log the area.

No one in government cares that you used the road to access hunting spots.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    There is a FB group about this road. In-shuck-ch road updates.

Join that and see the videos. Most videos are being posted from about 70km and up ... I'm not sure where these people are stranded but I assume before that.

However, I have zero reason to believe the road south is any better or washout free.

It's not a good time to be out there right now. I want to go hunting too, but I'll be staying put until I'm certain the mountains are no longer unstable.
    Buy this man a beer he just gave you the best advice you’ll get. It’s a war zone in the cascades and coast mountains right now. Fixing landslides, washouts and storm mayhem was my jam for a lot of years this is the worse and widest scale I’ve ever seen. Hunting will return for us but now? No!
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this