Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have freezer room? Kamloops/Kelowna/Vernon?

Anyone have freezer room? Kamloops/Kelowna/Vernon?

Forced evacuation it’s looking like, if the flooding in the valley gets any worse they are going to turn off the utilities, water treatment plant is already flooded out so no water..

easily able to pack up and account for everything of worth between my truck and trailer, but I have a lot of meat.. just wrapped up a very successful year and would hate to see it all go to waste…

if I can’t find freezer space, looks like I’ll be giving away a couple hundred pounds of salmon moose and deer.

if it’s not fire it’s floods… man do I miss the security of the Canadian Shield lol

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Anyone have freezer room? Kamloops/Kelowna/Vernon?

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Forced evacuation it’s looking like, if the flooding in the valley gets any worse they are going to turn off the utilities, water treatment plant is already flooded out so no water..

easily able to pack up and account for everything of worth between my truck and trailer, but I have a lot of meat.. just wrapped up a very successful year and would hate to see it all go to waste…

if I can’t find freezer space, looks like I’ll be giving away a couple hundred pounds of salmon moose and deer.

if it’s not fire it’s floods… man do I miss the security of the Canadian Shield lol
    I got you brother call me back...need me to come help...i got freezer and a house for you....

Want me to come help..i can round up my crew of construction workers truck trailers boats watever you need i can also house and transport livestock.

I have an empty freezer and lots of yard space if you need to park anything. Also have a 20 ft cargo trailer that I could help you move and store your stuff if needed.
    Good luck with this, Ross

PM sent

I have an empty freezer as well. In Kamloops, my cell is 7782203194.

If anyone from merritt needs anything let me know. I have a bedroom or 2 available as well.
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

wow..some stand up gents.
    wonderful gestures.
    srupp

I've got freezer room but I'm on the other side of some mudslides right now. In North Van if it works. 604-230-4225.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

I can bring your freezer here to Armstrong if needed. I’ll PM you my number.
    Pretend hunter.

This right here is why I love this forum, bunch of stand up guys.

Y’all are some pretty awesome folks here. As a Merritt man myself, it’s a pretty buggered situation over there.

Between darksith and I ryothc is good anybody else need help reach out and we will spread the load amongst contacts.. we should start a new thread for people.
    I had a mechanical failure outside fort nelson 6years ago and the hbc had me fixed honestly in half an hour..