Thread: White tail deer and Virus

White tail deer and Virus

Read this article today, they say do not believe everything you read but if true a bit of a concern that is for sure.

Released on November 6, the preprint study found that one-third of the white tail deer population in Iowa over the past nine months has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 — the virus that causes COVID-19 in humans — indicating that not only can deer catch the virus from humans but can also transmit it within their population in overwhelming numbers.
    Released on November 6, the preprint study found that one-third of the white tail deer population in Iowa over the past nine months has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 — the virus that causes COVID-19 in humans — indicating that not only can deer catch the virus from humans but can also transmit it within their population in overwhelming numbers.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: White tail deer and Virus

Bah!!! Covid-Covid -Covid enough already. Go tell deer to lock down shelter In place blah blah blah. They are dying of lead poisoning too.

Your comments are exactly why people do not post here anymore I thought it was informative but clearly you are not interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail1 View Post
    Bah!!! Covid-Covid -Covid enough already. Go tell deer to lock down shelter In place blah blah blah. They are dying of lead poisoning too.

Then stay home and leave the deer for the rest of us lmao

Quote Originally Posted by campking;[URL="tel:2298110"
    2298110[/URL]]Your comments are exactly why people do not post here anymore I thought it was informative but clearly you are not interested.
    My apologies, I just tired of shit news all the time !

No problem I get it that is for sure, we are all the same on that one.
    Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail1 View Post
    Horses have had it for years normally treated with ivermectin.... the unproven Vacine is for sheep. Baaah baaahh in human form... I saw quite a few whitetails laying on there back the last month...what a horrible thing.