Go hug some trees.
Quote Originally Posted by Ocender View Post
Listen...hardly any of you guys even understood the question I made,the entire point I was making is completely lost on most of you....ya' ,I'm a troll...**** sakes you guys are daft.....I'm asking about the etiquette of road hunters when they come up on a guy on foot....they have a discussion about what's going on and they **** the guys opportunity....is that OK with you road hunters....is that how you operate....I give a shit how you hunt, except when it interferes with my hunt in an obnoxious way....so,you want to talk about division, that's pretty divisive, as are most of the dumbest comment's by most of the guys commenting....so,as I have already stated,it's no wonder the public perception is so dark when it comes to hunters,just read the comments and that's where your public relations campaign needs to begin....with etiquette that apparently has been left in the dust.....makes no difference to me,but you guys preach about being good stuards, when most are just assholes....I killed my elk and will continue to have success regardless.