Thread: Princeton

Cool Princeton

Heading to Princeton for a 3 day hunt with my son on Monday. Wondering if anyone is still seeing bears in that area. I know it's late in the game but if they are still bein spotted I'll grab a tag in Princeton. Also how is snow conditions in the hills?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Princeton

Not much snow. Definitely haven't seen any bears. And the deer hunting sucks this year.

Saw one bear while I was watching a cut block first thing in the morning.

the deer are around but you totally need to get out of the truck or off the quad and invest a morning and night in one spot. I found an active game trail and hiked into the bush. I was successful but my buddies that drove all day got zip

Been a slow season for bears sightings at least for me. Been out quite abit in October and a few days this November.

I saw a bear last weekend so there are some still around.

Bear near East Gate just off the highway. Was a bit surprised. Snow was starting to make its presence known around Sunday Summit and patches of the park.

Well thanks for the info. Another season come and gone and nothing in the freezer. Seriously sucks living so far from good hunting. Saw 2 good groups of mulie does 11 and 14 but no bucks anywhere. Saw one huge bodied mulie coming out in dark..probably a buck but who knows what he had on his head. Never heard any distant gun shots and not one single track or sign of bears. Sigh I sure miss the Kootenays.